Well, this is my first Sunday Scrappin’ post! I’m supposed to post:
- paper craft-related TA-DAs
2. Last Week’s Sunday scrappin’ challenge piece. The challenge was to do something sparkly! Either of the projects above qualify, but no. 2 (my UFO card) was done with the challenge in mind. Of course the really funny part is that the recipient loved it even though I was off by a month!! June…July…they both have four letters and start with J…what do you want? ;-
- your paper craft-related TO-DO’s for the week
1. I’m working on finishing a pretty spectacular thank you card right now that I’m very excited about…but it is taking a long time due to the collection of materials. 🙂
2. I’ve got an anniversary coming up fairly soon, so I need to start thinking about that.
Next week’s Sunday Scrappin’ Challenge?
Something patriotic. Your project can be red, white and blue, or include a flag, or be a military layout, or include anything else that feels patriotic to you.