Well, this has definitely been a big TA-DA week! I think my craft productivity is proportional to my stress levels. Hmm. I hope you have a few moments…this could take awhile. 🙂 Please join us in the weekly installments of Sunday Scrappin! Next week’s challenge is:
Try a new fold. Whether you’re a scrapbooker or a card maker, there are many folded paper creations that can enhance your projects.
TA-DAs this past week:
- This was a little card I included in a care package I sent to a friend. She loves Trader Joe’s, but they don’t have one where she lives (the HORROR!), so occasionally I try to send her some items. Her son loves the apple bars!
MATERIALS: paper from Scrapworks (Love in Bloom line) from RAK I received; Maya Road Cubicle Rubons (RUB 631) and Scroll Rubons (RUB 625); stamp is 113E Clown Bear (All Night Media); Barbara Trombley’s art glitter–Spring Opaque PeeWee Kit.
- NEXT: I did a recipe card, for last week’s Sunday Scrappin’ Challenge, which was “FOOD.” I collage all the recipes I cut out from Real Simple Magazine:
- I also madeover my blog with a brand new homemade header.
- I made a pregnancy journal for a good friend
- a scrapbook page for a challenge
- 2 layouts for my wedding album!
TO-DOs for next week:
- 2 more layouts for wedding album
- Anything else that suits my fancy. 🙂