Time again for Friday Fill-Ins:
This week’s questions are brought to you by Michelle.
1. When I’m sick I’m woefully self-absorbed.
2. When I take a walk, I think about the state of the world or chocolate.
3. Money can’t buy happiness but it can help facilitate the process.
4. Cotton makes me happy and leather makes me chafe.
5. The strangest person/character I’ve had lewd thoughts about was luckily completely unaware of it.
6. My favorite color these days is green because it constantly reminds me of what a joy it is to be LIVING and ALIVE.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hearing that the sellers have finally retained an atty so they can sign the @#$@% PNS, tomorrow my plans include bemoaning the fact Tuesday is coming so quickly and Sunday, I want to win the Nobel Prize for Literature!