Well, it has been quite a week thus far. First, Judy Dunn was nice enough to recognize my small contribution to her amazing project. Then, I won this gorgeous bag from SewShaz, for participating in her Free Rice contest. Then yesterday, after a long day, I came home to find that I’ve been given my first ever blog award! Yes, indeedy:
I’m particularly flattered as this award came from one of my favorite artists. See her beautiful and amazing work on her blog, The Spotted Sparrow. This is one you’ll want in your feedreaders.
The rules for the award are:
- Add the logo of the award to your blog
- Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
- Nominate up to 7 other blogs
- Add links to those blogs on your blog
- Leave a message for your nominees on their blog
While there are lots of people worthy of this award, most of the people I know have already received it. However, I don’t think these people have:
- Shaz, awesome quilter and mother extraordinaire
- Christine, wonderful artist and peace activist
- Judy, an artist who moves me deeply by her tribute to the fallen and has a blog full of fabulous writings about reconciling art as a gift/craft AND a business.
- Crafting A Green World, a place that helps me be a responsible crafter
- Penny, over at Pennamite, who writes an inspiring and sometimes very humorous blog about her craft and her life.
Some of these women may choose not to accept this award, or pass it on, but I hope they know it is offered in the spirit of profound respect and gratitude.