- Birthday card for a friend, based on SK011009 (sketch at Paper Craft Planet, original attributed to Becky Fleck). I love the Wisteria line from BasicGrey. The beads were threaded on to craft wire, and the base (which you can’t see), is lavender cardstock. The letterpress tag is from Paper Source.
- I bought these beautiful letterpress tags from Paper Source and they are true inspiration for cardmaking. This follows a sketch by Melanie Muenchinger (SK120608 at Paper Craft Planet). All materials are from Paper Source except the PP which is from Making Memories Travel Collection.
- I also worked on my altered book.
- And, because I hate to miss a challenge, I did this little tag to fulfill the “Summer” challenge from last week’s Sunday Scrappin’. All materials are from Target, except the cute epoxy flip-flops.
- fix anniversary card for husband (oops)
- buy some graph paper
I probably won’t do next week’s challenge, which is “and the 4th of July is all about red, white and blue, let’s create a page using those colors. It doesn’t have to be a 4th of July layout just use the patriotic colors.” I’m on deadline for some projects, so I’d best deal with some non-crafting stuff before I go on VACATION!!!