Posts Tagged 'FFI'
Time again for Friday Fill-Ins:
This week’s questions are brought to you by Michelle.
1. When I’m sick I’m woefully self-absorbed.
2. When I take a walk, I think about the state of the world or chocolate.
3. Money can’t buy happiness but it can help facilitate the process.
4. Cotton makes me happy and leather makes me chafe.
5. The strangest person/character I’ve had lewd thoughts about was luckily completely unaware of it.
6. My favorite color these days is green because it constantly reminds me of what a joy it is to be LIVING and ALIVE.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hearing that the sellers have finally retained an atty so they can sign the @#$@% PNS, tomorrow my plans include bemoaning the fact Tuesday is coming so quickly and Sunday, I want to win the Nobel Prize for Literature!
1. Dancing to the “Sheep Go To Heaven” song by Cake while vacuuming makes me happy.
2. The last time I walked outside after an ice storm I nearly broke a kneecap.
3. When I drive I am tense.
4. I saw my cat standing on his hind legs trying to open the bedroom door.
5. Give me love, give me health, give me shelter.
6. Next week I am looking forward to being done with prep for the fall.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to signing a revised offer for a house, tomorrow my plans include stressing about the house and Sunday, I want to go for a bike ride!!